STYLSHE (“We”, “us”, “our” and “StylShe”) will treat your personal information as confidential and will only disclose it in accordance with the UAE laws concerning privacy rights and international regulations, or if we believe it is necessary to comply with a requirement of the UAE law enforcement agencies.
STYLSHE is the data controller and is responsible for the management of your personal data.The client, herein referred to as “you” or “your” is the sole provider of personal data. STYLSHE cares about your privacy and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose data. This Privacy Statement covers the collection, use and disclosure on this Site where thestatement is linked.
Please note other websites, including affiliates on STYLSHE as partners are governed by their own privacy tatements. Additionally, STYLSHE contents may be subject to their own statements specific to the product or content and such statement will apply to the applicable privacy or content. Please read the following carefully as it explains our views and practices regarding your personal information, and how it is handled. By accessing or browsing ourwebsite, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to this policy in its entirety.
If you do not agree with the practices described in this policy, you should not use our website.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are of legal age to perform such activities on your own.
Types of Data We Collect.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
• We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing address, phone and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
• When you use Services to book a stylist to provide stylist services, we and /or our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information.
• We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
• If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
• When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
• We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
• We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in the Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
(b)Information Collected via Technology.
• To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Use of Your Personal Data
(a)General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
• to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
• identify you as a user in our system;
• provide improved administration of our Services;
• improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
• send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
• send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
• respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests, and
• to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties.
Creation of Anonymous Data.
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and
disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
(a)Third Party Service Providers.
We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers, including, but not limited to, stylists, to: help schedule in-home beauty services, conduct online chat, provide you with the Services; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services.
(b)Affiliates and Acquisitions.
(c) Other Disclosures.
Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), we may disclose Personal Data if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary
(a) in connection with any legal investigation;
(b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us;
(c) to protect or defend our rights or property or that of other users of the Services; and/or
Third Party Websites.
websites or content, or to any collection of data after you click on links to such outside websites.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
(a)Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
(a.i)We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you
receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
(b)Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we will keep all transactions as business records and may be required to keep other information and not delete it (or to keep other information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
Security of Your Personal Data.
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industrystandard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.